Today, I’m excited to announce that Knotes supports Evernote exporting now! In the meantime, we released both the Windows 64 bit version and 32 bit version for Windows users!
- Export highlights/notes by book to Evernote.
- Windows platform support.
- Changing of
My Clippings.txtpath enabled.
- Wechat friends circle sharing (For Chinese users)
- Enriched notifications
Now, let me introduce in detail:
Step by step guide:
- Click the Evernote
🐘icon at tool bar, you will see a popup which asks you to choose Evernote service.
- For users who reside in countries other than China, please choose Evernote. For Chinese users, 印象笔记 should be your choice.
- After choosing a service, you will see the login window of Evernote. Input your account information and sign in. And then, authorize Knotes to access your account.
- When authorization is successful, you will see the success page of Knotes.
- Knotes will start the initial sync and export all your books to a notebook named Knotes. One note per book.
- After each sync from your Kindle, Knotes will find out the books with new highlights/notes and update the corresponding notes in your Evernote account.
- Each time you edit or delete a highlight/note in one book, Knotes will update the corresponding note in your Evernote account.
- You can revoke Evernote authorization to Knotes in
Preferences -> Evernote.
You can select the
My Clippings.txt file in your Kindle’s documents folder. Or, alternatively, choose a local file is possible.
- Click the
- Scan the QR code with your Wechat app, you will enter a web page.
- Press and hold on the image, you will be able to save the image to your album.
- Share the image from your album to your friends circle.
Added following notifications:
- Import notification: number of highlights/notes imported
- Onlie/Offline notification
- Update notification
- Activation success notification
In the next few weeks, I will focus on the development of following features:
- Import from Kindle web service: Long wanted feature
- Performance improving
- Change Knotes library location: Enable Dropbox/iCloud/Google Drive, etc sync
Thanks everyone who likes and supports Knotes❤️! Enjoy it!