Dear Knotes users, your Knotes 1.4.0 update has arrived! 😄
What’s new 🆕:
- Configure show or hide tags 🏷️ when syncing to Evernote 🐘
- A tutorial book “How to use Knotes” 📖with useful highlights and notes to help you understand Knotes, you can access it through Menu “Help -> Create Tutorial Book”
- Copy a highlight or note to Clipboard 📋
- Sort highlights and notes by location in ascending or descending order 🔤
What’s improved ☘️:
- Improved app window open speed (Only for Mac now)
- Prevent the My Clippings.txt backup file from appearing in Kindle library
What’s fixed 🐛:
- Fixed the multi scrollbar issue
Now, let me introduce in detail:
Preferences -> Evernote, you can customize the tags of the notes exported to Evernote. For now
Author are supported. You can turn on or off these tags.
Knotes now provides a tutorial book for beginner users. We introduced the layouts and basic features of Knotes by a tutorial book with some highlights and notes.
It will be there the first time you use Knotes, you can also enable it manually through menu
Help -> Create Tutorial Book。
Click the copy icon under you highlights, you can copy the text to clipboard.
If you have many highlights and notes in a book, it will be very inconvenient to scroll down all the way to the bottom every time. With sort by location in descending order, you can easy access the highlights and notes at bottom. By click the icon again, you can switch back to ascending order.
Thank you very much for using and supporting Knotes❤️! Enjoy it!